List products from WordPress on Trade Me
CTM connects your WooCommerce site with your Trade Me Store. You can select multiple products right from your products page, select a profile to apply a set of predefined options and list them all on Trade Me with just a few clicks.
We worked hard to make CTM easy to use but flexible. The workflow of listing items requires not a single click more than necessary. Due to its tight integration in WordPress, you will will feel right at home.
- manage any number of listings from WP
- set up a profile once and apply to multiple products
- verify items and get expected listing fees
- sync inventory between Trade Me and WordPress
- choose categories from Trade Me and your Trade Me Store
- map your custom categories to Trade Me categories
- national and international shipping options
- supports calculated shipping services
- best offer options and private listings
- support for product variations
- unique feature to split variations into single items
- create custom listing templates using WordPress post editor
- template engine supports color pickers, custom php code and more
- download and upload listing templates as zip or csv files
A license entitles you to 1 year of updates and support.
NB: This page is under construction